The Foresite Mission:
Help clients create a shared vision for cultural heritage tourism by facilitating the conceptualization of their local vision; defining their cultural heritage tourism goals; and providing strategies and recommended actions to achieve those goals.
Our three-phase approach is based on the Five Principles for Cultural Heritage Tourism Development with a strong focus on community and stakeholder participation.
Meet the FORESITE professional consulting core team:
Select Management and Marketing Plans:
- Cultural Heritage Inventory Management Plan (Richland County SC)
- Master Plan – Georgia Coastal Greenway (SC to FL)
- Master Plan – Ogeechee Canal (Savannah)
- Master Plan – Tom Triplett Community Park
- Henderson County Education Foundation, Inc. Strategic Business & Marketing Plans
- Henderson County Heritage Plan
Select Client List
Selected Clients of Rita Robinette and Jo Hickson: Coastal GA Greenway, Southeast Watershed Forum, Richland County Conservation Commission (RCCC), Blue Ridge Community College, Henderson County Education Foundation, Entrepreneurship New Ventures Institute, Henderson County Travel & Tourism, Bullington Gardens, The Mill Center for the Arts, Henderson County Chamber of Commerce, Hendersonville Main Street Program, Polk County NC, Environmental and Conservation Organization, and Historic (Henderson County) Courthouse Corporation. Blue Ridge Apple Growers Association, Blue Ridge Farm Direct Market Association, and others.